The adidas Women's Parley ZNE Hoodie has a high collar and overlapping flaps to ensure you stay wrapped up as you prepare for action.
Primeknit wraps the body with an engineered fit for targeted support that enhances movement while Climalite wicks sweat to keep you dry in every condition.
This product is created with yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans: Some of the yarn features Parley Ocean Plastic which is made from recycled waste, intercepted from beaches and coastal communities before it reaches the ocean.
- Worn by likes of Angelique Kerber and Garbiñe Muguruza in the 2019 Australian Open
- Seamless adidas Primeknit
- Front zip pockets
- Asymmetrical two-way full zip
- Sweat-wicking Climalite fabric
- High neck
- Regular length
- Longer in front
- Drop shoulders
- Long sleeves
- This jacket is made with recycled polyester to save resources and decrease emissions
- Materials: 87% recycled polyester 11% nylon 2% elastane flat knit
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: