The adidas Women’s Senseboost Go uses a circular knit upper to give a breathable and lightweight feel with an adaptable fit to follow your foot in motion. The adaptive tongue distributes pressure and gives a midfoot lockdown.
A Stretchweb rubber outsole flexes with your foot and works with a wide forefoot and heel to provide support for lateral movements.
Boost in the midsole provides cushioning and energy return for a responsive ride mile after mile.
• Weight: 274g (size UK 8.5)
• Midsole drop: 8mm (heel: 18mm, forefoot: 10mm)
• Arch type: Normal
• Lace closure
• Textile lining; Flexible Stretchweb outsole
• Lockdown feel
• CIRCULAR KNIT: Lighter, flexible knit liberates the foot through freedom of movement and adaptability to the foot in motion
• BOOST: temperature-independent cushioning provides maximum comfort and energy return in all climates.
• ADAPTIVE TONGUE: Alternative tongue construction for midfoot support and lockdown while still being adaptable to the foot and provide comfort
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: