Using Boost technology in the midsole means the adidas Women’s Solar Drive 19 provides the responsive, energy return that boost is known for. The Solar Propulsion Rail supports and guides the foot through the transition for some extra stability.
The breathable and flexible engineered mesh upper, provides extra support where needed thanks to Aramis computer tracking insights.
This Space Race model is part of a pack celebrating a partnership between adidas and the International Space Station National Lab which will be used to develop technologies that can benefit athletes of all levels here on earth.
• Weight: 9.8 oz / 278g (size UK 5.5)
• Midsole drop: 0.4 in / 10mm (heel: 1.2 in / 30mm forefoot: 0.8 in / 20mm)
• Solar Propulsion Rail guides the foot
• Lace closure
• Mesh upper
• Textile lining; Durable Adiwear outsole
• Responsive Boost midsole; Energy Rail midsole helps guide the foot
• Breathable, stable feel
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: