The adidas Women's Ultraboost 19 neutral running shoes in black and grey have a seamless knit upper that's engineered with motion weave technology to provide stretch while also holding your foot in place while you run.
The second-skin fit follows the shape of your foot to reduce pressure points and the Fitcounter moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles.
Boost is adidas' most responsive cushioning ever, delivering incredible energy return so the more energy you give, the more you get.
A Torsion Spring is integrated in the midsole to provide support during landing and propulsion at toe-off.
• Weight: 9.5 oz (size UK 5.5)
• Midsole drop: 0.4 in (heel: 1.1 in / forefoot: 0.7 in)
• Arch type: Normal
• Adaptive and lightweight 3D heel frame
• Lace closure
• Supportive adidas Primeknit 360
• Comfortable textile lining
• Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energised ride
• Continental Rubber gives you superior traction
• Responsive Boost midsole
• Stabilising Torsion Spring
• Lightweight and adaptive
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: